ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182, Bath

Clio 172 mk2
Spotted this black 182 a couple of times driving down Lower Bristol Road where I work and into town.

How come when I worked in Bath I never saw 1 Renaultsport Clio :S

Seems to be a Cliosport hotspot nowadays :D

RenaultSport Clio 182
Yeah I see loads of them around Bath, I have seen a black one going up to the University a few times who has flashed me.

Black Gold Meggy 225
it looks like the majority of the Bath people are going to the longleat meet this wkend. Day & Bakes I take it your also coming?

Clio 172 mk2
I didn't know there was a meet on at Longleat this weekend....what day is it?

Some of you may spot my good self around Bath...can't miss my numberplate....**** WKD

RenaultSport Clio 182
Freebone - I have been on the look out for you but haven't seen you yet! Are you always at the Sion Hill campus? Or do you ever go to the one down in Newton? I go that way to Bristol quite often.

Neil - I'll look out for you WKD numberplate, I'm always up and down Lower Bristol Road.

I think I have seen a 172 which starts RO 02, not sure if it is anyone on here.

Unfortunately can't make this Sunday but would have really liked to come, we finish our exams tomorrow and then have a week off so a group of us are going to Devon.