ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Halesowen

Black/Gold 182!
As above, about 9:45pm, private plate - turned off towards quinton.

It was me mate, never seen you before. You live local mate??

Was half with it when you drove past mate. Looking very clean your car was. ;-)

albi 197
Yea mate, i actually live in halesowen, am always up n down that strip of dual carriage way atm. Only had my car a month lol. And yea gave the car a good clean yesterday, was in desperate need of one.

You in quinton then? I see a fair few clios around by halesowen, but don't think any of them are on here.

A4 Avant
I've been stayin at my Dads the last month or so in Halesowen. Drive through at about 7.10am and 4.30pm every day. Where about are you?

Black/Gold 182!
Yea mate, i actually live in halesowen, am always up n down that strip of dual carriage way atm. Only had my car a month lol. And yea gave the car a good clean yesterday, was in desperate need of one.

You in quinton then? I see a fair few clios around by halesowen, but don't think any of them are on here.

I live on Hayley Green mate. Are you going to the next meet? Did you spot my cliosport sticker? ;-)

none :(
i keep popping up in halesowen now, down by the island past mcdoanlds, my 182 loves a nice drive down there, ill look ofr both of you

Black/Gold 182!
Didnt know you had a 182 nobble?? How long you had that.

I work just on the stourbridge road, by the George pub, just up a bit from there, car is always parked on the conservative club.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
yeah the road to kiddy is fantastic just came back today,

Black/Gold 182!
Superb isnt it, Are you lot all going to the next midlands meet, would be good to get a convoy going from the Badgers set,

Me,
Nigel,
Nobble,
Riz,
mbk-172.

Theres a fair few of us very local.

albi 197
Planning on going to the next meet, im hoping it'll be the end of the month though, work need 3 weeks notice which is about annoying.

Guesty, didn't spot the sticker sadly, was a bit dark.

Good to know there's a fair few clio owners nearby though, be good to get a convoy on the go.