ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 - Wednesbury - VU05 *** With Sticker

Hello. :)

I was going to post the same thing, but unfortunatly i forgot your reg number! doh!

Black/Gold 182!
Haha, cool.

I was in Wednesbury at a clients today. Just saw my twin pull up on the side with a ClioSport sticker!

Black/Gold 182!
Ah wicked, where abouts in Halesowen??

If you need a PC Polish when your down let me know ;-)

Haha, cool.

I was in Wednesbury at a clients today. Just saw my twin pull up on the side with a ClioSport sticker!

Ive owned her for around 2 months now, and your the first person ive seen! shocking tbh..

Saw the sticker on your back, looked smart!. I knew you had to be some kind of regular because they are recent stickers if im not mistaken. :)

Petrol Blue 182.
god errm im not sure lol havent been there in years! i can member walking along a canal tho :S if thats any good to you lol and seeing a monorail at merryhill!? mite of dremt that one up tho haha and yeh i mite, my paintwork is poop! lol

Black/Gold 182!
Haha, cool.

Ive owned her for around 2 months now, and your the first person ive seen! shocking tbh..

Saw the sticker on your back, looked smart!. I knew you had to be some kind of regular because they are recent stickers if im not mistaken. :)

Yea just put it on the weekend. Like the new stickers, youl have to come to some meets mate, ive not been for ages!!

Black/Gold 182!
god errm im not sure lol havent been there in years! i can member walking along a canal tho :S if thats any good to you lol and seeing a monorail at merryhill!? mite of dremt that one up tho haha and yeh i mite, my paintwork is poop! lol

Yea up by Merry Hill, my missus lives around that way. The monorail went ages ago, must be 6/7 years at least. It must have been ages since youve last been down then, its changed a bit... ;-)

Petrol Blue 182.
haha i was like 9 when i went, i also remember a huge ballon that was attached to a rope, ohh and driving past a army museum possible barracks lmao its all comign back to me now

Yea just put it on the weekend. Like the new stickers, youl have to come to some meets mate, ive not been for ages!!

Sounds good.

Ill hook up with you at the next one then hopefully.