ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 with Anthracite Turini's

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
Has anyone got a pic of the above? Wanna know if they go well together.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
A few pics :)

Attachments

• IMG_9983[1].jpg
    IMG_9983[1].jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_9989[1].jpg
    IMG_9989[1].jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 744

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Knows it

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

I'm actually going back to the standard rims for winter. Much much easier to clean, and wont get battered by grit/road salt.

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
How much do Renault charge for those wheels then? and are they the same offset and size n stuff as the standard 182 wheels?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
How much do Renault charge for those wheels then? and are they the same offset and size n stuff as the standard 182 wheels?

Best price for turinis in that colour [anthracite] that Renault quoted me was £568, with caps.

But the price can vary alot depending on dealership.

An orange one
sooo cheap! wish the vee had 16's lol :(:(

looks stunning the black on black!!

id love to buy a spare set of vee rims to do that..but renault want waaay over £1200 for 4 wheels

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yep, they are OK tbh. I just changed them as i'm a Turini ***** ;) They save around 1.5KG's each corner over the standard 182 binlids also. As said above, i'm actually switching back in the next month to my cupped alloys, easier to clean, and not fussed if they get battered tbh :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, they are OK tbh. I just changed them as i'm a Turini ***** ;) They save around 1.5KG's each corner over the standard 182 binlids also. As said above, i'm actually switching back in the next month to my cupped alloys, easier to clean, and not fussed if they get battered tbh :)

Stop being a bloody tart, gaz! :nono:

Who gives a feck that they harder to clean than the standard ones? It looks the nutts just as it is! :approve:

D.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cleaning Turinis in the cold of winter............... *shudders*

They will be back late spring ;)