ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Worcester

RenaultSport Clio 182
I saw a Trophy yesterday at about 2pm at the roundabout just down from the County Hall. Could that have been you?

RenaultSport Clio 182
I was in a Racing Blue 182 with white stripes turning right at the roundabout to go into Worcs city centre. I think there was a car in front of you at the roundabout.

DC5
Rich drives a black 182. Might possibly have been him. I see quite a few RS's, in the local area, but gave up posting spotted threads, as there have neva been that many people from the Worcs area.

I will have to keep my eyes open for a racing blue, and trophy 182 now. Ive got BEZ on my number plate, so if you see a 172 cup with BEZ on the plate give us a wave. (and put a spotted up. Still waiting for my 1st spotted thread, lol).

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Yeah i'll keep my eyes open for you both, and if I do I will put a spotted thread up. There are a couple of CS's in Worc but don't think many are on the site.
We should try and get a mini Worc meet sorted, could go kartin in Glos?

106 GTi
Was'nt me! Not been over to Worcs much since I split up with my g/f.

There always used to be a Trophy and Silver 182 parked in carpark over the road from the Vue when I went over.

Shut it jay, 2300 miles in 13 months is okay is'nt it ?!

Def up for a local meet sometime though.

RenaultSport Clio 182
I'm going skiing, sorry guys!!

I have seen the Trophy and Silver 182 parked in that car park a number of times also!

DC5
Im goin to Villa vs Blues this sunday, and don't think i will be in n e state to meet n e 1. but would def be up for a mini meet.

a sunday is good too, although I am working a couple over the next few weeks. I have got 30/4, 14/5 and 21/5 off.

Which is best for every1 else? There aren't too many of is in the local area, so it would be good to get a date that we can all make.

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Well if we all decide a sunday, I can only do the next three after about 2 o'clock. Have footie games in the morning, so 14th and 21st are good for me.

106 GTi
I make the next Sunday after Easter 23rd, cant do that as its the South West Airfield meet.

Sunday 30th? Worcester?

DC5
Sunday 30th is good 4 me, and Worcester is excellent. Where abouts in worcs i dont no.

earlier the beta. if aj182 cant make it til after 2, how does 2.30 sound?

n e 1 not able to make the 30th?

RS Clio 182 Trophy
2.30 on the 30th is fine with me.
sort a place and i'll be there, if anyone thinks of a good run we could do, let us know.

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Unfortunately I'm in Hull that weekend, sorry guys. What about the weekend before or after? or 14/5? as bezza is free that weekend.
Cant post on meet thread - sorry.