ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black And Blue

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I met up with my mate joe (jrs182) for some pics as the weather was nice. It was my first time shooting with my dslr so hopefully the pics came out ok for a newbie. Took various shots/angles inside and outside. Enjoy :)

DSC_0064.gif

DSC_0022.gif

DSC_0018.gif

DSC_0023.gif

DSC_0037.gif

DSC_0082.gif

DSC_0087.gif

DSC_0109.gif

DSC_0114.gif

DSC_0116.gif

DSC_0153.gif

DSC_0155.gif

DSC_01291.gif

Mark.

Great first shots mate... Much better than what I started off taking!!

Glad your enjoying the new camera!! Bluewater car park?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
cheers sam. need got to get used to a bit of editing though .

yes bluewater! didnt want to seem as copying you but as it was nearby and the lighting was good it seemed a good idea.

was looking at your thread for inspiration :)

cheers sam. need got to get used to a bit of editing though .

yes bluewater! didnt want to seem as copying you but as it was nearby and the lighting was good it seemed a good idea.

was looking at your thread for inspiration :)

Haha it's a massive public carpark mate!! Hardly copying :eek:

They look really good!! Shot on auto or did you brave a bit of manual mode?

LY R26 #288
Well done Mate. They came out brilliantly. Told you, your way ahead of the game considering that camera is more complicated to use than flying a 747. Lol.

I'll add some of mine later. Was a good night.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Both cars look great... How come the arctic looks so good on STD wheels yet I hate mine on them?? I say it every time but god I miss my 2118's.

LY R26 #288
Both cars look great... How come the arctic looks so good on STD wheels yet I hate mine on them?? I say it every time but god I miss my 2118's.

I love the arctic with anthracite STD wheels, I'm still contemplating going low though.

Only wheels id go for is turinis or 2118's. But for now their staying.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I love the arctic with anthracite STD wheels, I'm still contemplating going low though.

Only wheels id go for is turinis or 2118's. But for now their staying.

Search some of my old threads.... Low Arctic on Std Wheels and Anthra 2118's to see how they look :)

Am I right that the black clio has buckets and harness but still has the back seats? If so how does that work?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Am I right that the black clio has buckets and harness but still has the back seats? If so how does that work?

my car has recaro trendlines yet full interior. harnesses are bolted into the original mounting points up front but the 3rd point goes through the rear seats onto the isofix mounting.

my car has recaro trendlines yet full interior. harnesses are bolted into the original mounting points up front but the 3rd point goes through the rear seats onto the isofix mounting.

I see, cheers. Can you pm me a picture of it if you have one? Also can you use the back seats or?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I see, cheers. Can you pm me a picture of it if you have one? Also can you use the back seats or?

will pm you in a mo. also the rear seats will be inactive as the harness goes through. i wanted harnesses but preferred the full interior look so its swings and roundabouts.

i only really have one passenger anyway so its all good :)

will pm you in a mo. also the rear seats will be inactive as the harness goes through. i wanted harnesses but preferred the full interior look so its swings and roundabouts.

i only really have one passenger anyway so its all good :)

Okay. I'd only need my rear seats like 2 twice a year. But can you reach everything with harness on, like stereo etc..

Megane GT
Very nice Dr J :D I dont believe that thats your first time though, too good to be that amateur!
And your car is always suspiciously clean! Keep at it though, you can be the official photographer for CSS :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looking good- Both of them-

Nice to see one of my 182's taken to top condition

Steve

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice Dr J :D I dont believe that thats your first time though, too good to be that amateur!
And your car is always suspiciously clean! Keep at it though, you can be the official photographer for CSS :)

haha thanks lydia :) but really i was a dslr virgin before this!

Looking good- Both of them-

Nice to see one of my 182's taken to top condition

Steve

thanks steve :approve:

Cheers for all the positive comments.

Mark you can take care of the photos on the lakes trip :p

no pressure then, eh mate? :rasp: