ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and silver clio 200

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
^ Only photo I've liked so far tbh. I expect once people start styling them to their individual tastes we'll see a few better looking 200's. Not like I can afford one anyway, can't even get insured on a 10 year old 172 lol.

ditto, looks better with the white lip below

"Navy" N17 TWO
The silver would look mint with a carbon bonnet and the upper part of the bumper done black to blend in with the grill IMO...maybe lol :D

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I like the silver one - wheels are horrible though they've dropped their arse on that one.

Clio 182 FF
Oh dear....
im afraid its looking more like a cheap vauxhall, but will hopefully increase the value and overall sex appeal of my 182 :p
Renault are gunna really struggle, economic downturn & an ugly range of cars, maybe the Meggy 250 will be their saving grace..?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear....
im afraid its looking more like a cheap vauxhall, but will hopefully increase the value and overall sex appeal of my 182 :p
Renault are gunna really struggle, economic downturn & an ugly range of cars, maybe the Meggy 250 will be their saving grace..?

No chance... you're 182 will still be worth peanuts ;)

Clio200 EDC Lux
Yep over on renaultsport forums "apparently" there was only a 1% take up of xenons across the clio range so they decided not to bother (though nearly 200 out of 500 R27's had them fitted)

Golf R
them wheels are horrid... and the rear still needs some form of spoiler... the white one Needster posted up look ok, wasn't blown away by it but it looked better than these two combinations

Barge
The white's pretty noice. And black. Interesting to see it in the other colours TBH. Particularly the ones we've not seen, like it in RB and Ultra Red.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Both would look better with the satin Black Speedlines imo. The Black one looks OK.... need to see one in the flesh methinks........

GW RS200
I reckon the silver looks a bit weirder cos it's missing the number plate, making the black insert look even more prominent. Absolutely love the black, I'm too old to get it in green! I need one of these cars! Not even considering it until they get xenons though. What is it, the 90's again?! Don'tmind the wheels either. Can't actually remember what PH1 wheels look like (age again) but they remind me of them!

GW RS200
They wont though? So you aint getting one ;)

Okay I might! I wouldn't be happy though. I'm amazed about the takeup figures someone mentioned earlier. Seeing as everyone who doesn't have them in a fast hatch seems to have retro fitted them, these figures don't make any sense to me at all!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
;) iI you get the projector headlamps (cornering light ones) just stick a HID kit in them. Thats what i did lol

Still shouldnt have to, i wonder if many people actually saw/knew about the option on the 197 tbh....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not a chance. On a Megane yes, not on a Clio. Me and Steve (kev from Birchdown) had a good route around, and there is no way, Still, the bumper doesnt require too much effort to remove. There is a guide on here somewhere.

Barge
Cool, I'll try and find it. Kev told me it was bumper off, TBH. Although it's going into Renault soon and that'll need to come off as it needs refitting, so those clowns can do it.