ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio 200

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Does anybody have any pictures of the front? I can't find any...

The thing I don't like on the 200, is the black grill. However want to see how it all looks as one colour....

Scirocco GT 2.0
FFS. I thought they'd keep the Black bumper on a Black car so it blended in but it's just as bad!

imagegallery18540x303_Gallery.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£16K on a clio should answer the question you never asked.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Saw a black one last week. Hasn't changed my opinion, awful looking thing.

Cliosport 197
FFS. I thought they'd keep the Black bumper on a Black car so it blended in but it's just as bad!

imagegallery18540x303_Gallery.jpg

I'm sure you can have black too,think you got a choice of black or anthracite.
I think the black would look the best but still haven't seen one in the flesh or a decent picture of one yet.

Cliosport 197
Thats one of the pictures I've seen,I think that looks the nuts,deff the best colour for the 200 imo.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It looks good because anything black and low looks mean.

The front part being colour coded makes it 10x better!

Possibly, but sometimes Black can lose the detailing?

Ie whan i had my BG 182, it never looked anywhere as good as the Cup imo

Homo spec mazda
On the way back from the NW KK meet I was driving 5 minutes away from my house, when a silver 200 booted it right up my arse from nowhere. Looked so wide and squat, flipping loved it even though i hate silver. Does need xenons though.

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
I have a black one and the front splitter/bumper is the exact color match to the rest of the car. very neat.

C

Cupster

Pisch, choosing black just so that it hides how butt ugly your car is ftl imo

J03

MX5 1.8
much better, probably because the colour is the same as that push ram thing at the front

GTD, Lupo
The lights on the 200 are really good. Had HID (6k) on my golf and im not even bothered at the moment as the standard lights are very good. Im sure renault have done worse, well i know they have.

Paul

Turbos.
Clio Cup Italia was racing at Spa whilst i was there, TBH the front is better in the flesh, but helps that they are slammed!

Ian

Focus TDCi
I think black is the best colour for it personally. Would quite like to see Flying Frog's car as well, see how it compares to the cup racer.