ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black clio sport KU53 *** in newquay

clio
spotted at smugglers haven in newquay driving around, black with french plates, very nice car, anyones on here? had a cliosport sticker on it

M

mini-valver

It's Christian Rea's, I was there too but couldnt find a pen to write on his windscreen, lol. We were in the black Ibiza cupra with black wheels...

clio
sweet, didnt see the ibiza sorry, but fair play that camp site was appalling wasnt it! you go to unleashed saturday or anything when you were down?

M

mini-valver

Boardmasters.

Will, went on the pub crawl anmd Radio 1 after party on friday night, dancing with Aled was strange, lol. Such a good weekend. Yeah someone took a s**t in the shower so me and my mate used the family ones at the top, hot and clean!

clio
no way, we were in berties on the friday night! lol, i was dancing below that little platform where aled was most of the night!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hes sold it now , sold it on wed i think

if you see it again, steal stuff off it to the value of £400 lol