ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black clio with white alloys ??

Static Low
Anyone got any pictures???? !

im really really tempted to get a set of white alloys on mine because i think it will be a wee bit different as i havent seen anyone running a clio with white alloys & i think it looks cool !
16" ones im going for .. then lowered 40mm all round !

any pics ??
cheers
:)

this is 'mini-valvers', im sure he wont mind me posting it...

Image101.jpg

Nissan 370Z
they are 15's i believe that middo had, and the car is at max at the back and almost max on the front i believe also.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
buy my turbines and ill spray them in white for you mate, would look a treat on a black clio...!

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
off the topic i know but is this bumper a dynamique bumer that has had the bump strips smoothed over and sprayed??

and that white alloys look awesome...best in multi-spoke

P1010569.jpg

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mark had it all smoothed at a bodyshop...Think he had a couple of issues, but was sorted in the end.

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
looks awesome...not sure if it is worth it tho rather than just replacing it for the 182 bumper

Chocolate Bar™
Be different!

fit turinis eh ;)

The bumper was fully smoothed professionally at a bodyshop, would have cost a fortune though if i hadnt have been having over a grands worth of work done at the same time. Wouldnt recommend it it gave me loads of probelms with filler sag etc. Id fit the new clio campus front bumper instead.

Nissan 370Z
do u like the campus bumper? could you photoshop a picture with it on middo please? or post a pic up on the front end of the car so someone might photoshop it. cheers

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Be different!

fit turinis eh ;)

The bumper was fully smoothed professionally at a bodyshop, would have cost a fortune though if i hadnt have been having over a grands worth of work done at the same time. Wouldnt recommend it it gave me loads of probelms with filler sag etc. Id fit the new clio campus front bumper instead.

Well seein as i was one of the first with a non cup to fit them...I 'WAS' different! - Pink bus led the way! haha!

Chocolate Bar™
do u like the campus bumper? could you photoshop a picture with it on middo please? or post a pic up on the front end of the car so someone might photoshop it. cheers

why on earth would you wanna replace the bumper i had done which is worth the best part of 600 quid with one thats not as nice but almost the same?