ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black dCi...

Clio II 1.5dCi
Hey guys,

My name is Kelly and I'm really new to all this forum stuff so be gentle with me lol...

I have a black dynamique 80 1.5dCi and I absolutely love it. ATM it's a standard as it can get but I'm now in the process of starting to get bits for it and kit it out but not 100% what I'm gonna be looking for or where to look when I do no so that's where you guys come in :)

I love the colour orange and what I am in the process of getting is a roll of orange seat belt webbing so if anyone nos anyone in essex that will be able to fit this or if anyone can give me advice on how do it if its easy enough...? I'm going to change the bullet writing to orange but leave the background bit black and I was thinking of orange carbon fibre the small amount of chrome bits on the interior?? I am also gonna lower it aswell (cannot wait to get that done) remapping is gonna be on the cards aswell as a custom made exhaust which is already in the pipeline...

I also would like some advice from people regarding the best kind of alloys for my car too??

Im currently doing this through my phone and can't get pictures on it but they will defo follow soon from the start to finishing project...

any advice and guidance will be great and I can't wait to start chatting to you all about my project :)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey Kelly.

With regards to alloys, it's all about personal preference. Have a look through the threads on here though and you'll find loads of different ones!
Are you planning to lower the car at all?

​Don't forget to check out http://www.cliodci.net too. :)

Clio DCi 100
Are you planning to lower the car at all?

\/ \/ \/

I am also gonna lower it aswell (cannot wait to get that done)

Welcome Kelly,

Glad you like the DCi, i had one as my first car and have gone for another because i loved it and it was good on fuel lol.

As JP83 said definitely look through some of the media and project threads on here and www.cliodci.net thats where i went for ideas when first deciding what i was guna do with mine.

​Best of luck with the project.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Get your tits oot!
Bit forward.

Subtle is best, orange hints and touches sound good though. Look through the non sport appreciation thread to get some ideas of what you can do.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks a nice example. Might need to put your photos on Photobucket/ Flickr though, as not everyone might have access to see them on Facebook.

Clio II 1.5dCi
8677266621_8e0a41bcb5_c.jpg

8680395775_9a5617b542_c.jpg

This is the start to my clio project, the top picture is before and the second picture is with some new alloys on it :)

Last edited:
  2007 Clio 197
As I said. Looks good so far. Personally wouldnt have 17s on a clio, but each to there own.

Keep it up.

Clio II 1.5dCi
They don't look that big on it, the angle isn't a great angle, can I just ask why u wouldn't have 17s on a clio??

Edition 30
15's feel, drive, look and sit better in most people's opinions.

plus they're cheaper and tyres are cheaper.

Clio II 1.5dCi
I didn't like my 15s didn't feel right for me but these feel nice for me, but its personal preference really iv always liked bigger alloys lol

2007 Clio 197
When you lower it, your probably going to get tyre rub. they dont proportionally fit the car either. They also, in my opinion make the car look like its on stilts. Also, the ride, and handles get affected pretty badly with 17s

DCI100
Could look really nice, look at mine "Tonka Trucks" and "DCI RAZ'S" for some ideas. (theres are better than mine).

but really they need to be 15's /16's at most. they slow you down in acceleration. :) look forward to seeing how this goes.

Last edited: