ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BLACK Dynamique

Meg on pistonheads £6995

I reckon about 90% of us bought BLACK Dynamiques(probably cos theyre not totally colour-coded).

I pass 4 black ones every day (two of the are KROs), and Ive seen 100s - whose got em??

I bet theres enough of us for our own Club - BCC!!

Meg on pistonheads £6995

I only saw two Black ones till I ordered mine, then What Car voted it best Supermini and Diesel Car spoilt our exclusivity by voting it Top Small Diesel!!

yes, but how many of them are 1.6! i hardly ever see 1.6 clios, theyre all 1.2s, and the odd 1.4, hardly any 1.6, im a select few! i fcuking rule! mike :)

on 17s yea.... few months and i can lower it! stupid renault free insurance wont let me at the moment! grille fitting was fiddly but fine in the end!

when i put my grill on i scratched the paint and i dont know what to do. i want to get it repaired but im worried the sprayer might make it worse. i thought the fitting of the grill was a bit rough!

Black the best colur for non 172 IMO

Silver for 172 and Cups though

All Dynamics ordered when I got mine were balck apparently the saleman said all young people wan them in black.

But to be different I got a dci dont see many dcis

EDD

what do you mean by the bumpers and spoiler not being colour coded. I had black 1.6 dynamique + until wrote it off few weeks ago. I brought it because it was the only colour that could be mistaken for a 172 and also because the bumpers were same colour as paint. is this what you are basically saying

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Mines Black...But the Bumpers, sideskirts, door rub stribs, Doorhandles and Rear Spoiler are colour codeds and it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 17 February 2004

what do you mean by the bumpers and spoiler not being colour coded. I had black 1.6 dynamique + until wrote it off few weeks ago. I brought it because it was the only colour that could be mistaken for a 172 and also because the bumpers were same colour as paint. is this what you are basically saying
Yeah the bumpers and spoiler are Black plastic but not painted, but its all black whereas on a different coloured one the bumpers and spoiler would still be Black. Well, when I say bumpers I mean the trim on the bumpers not the whole bumper.

ok ne1 with a black who has it colour coded got ne good pics I can see... cos considering gettin mine colour coded! and also how much it cost you?

Cheers, Daz

Megane 225

1.6s are definitely the most infrequent Clio 2 on the roads but we all seem to gather here. :)

How manys are Odyssey Blue tho!

mines a black x reg rsi! (1.6 16v) mk 2 phase 1!

i aint seen one other on the road! does that mean i gotta go thru life feeling like a loner and been depressed, or is it a good thing?

still after side skirts for mine in a similar style to the 172.

renault want £500 for a whole crap package. the car needs finishing off from the side