ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black/Gold Detail and Shots...

200 Ultra Red
Few shots of my newly acquired black/gold 182 after a 5 hours detailing session yesterday....definitely worth it.

car4-2.jpg

car3-3.jpg

car2-3.jpg

car1-2.jpg

car8.jpg

car6-2.jpg

car5-2.jpg

car7.jpg

Clio
Everytime i look at a 182 looking that good it gets me excited for next year when im 21

I used to say things like that when i was 19 ^^^^^

im 25 this year and still have a 1.2 16v :dead:

FAIL!!!!!!:dapprove::dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

renault clio 1.4
i love this car so much, cant wait to get 1. i gta sell my 1.4 dynamique new shape first for 5,500 then im getting one straight away!! love the photos aswell mate. looks mint :)

200 Ultra Red
Yeah that was me matey you got the mandatory rs flash lol, i thought i recognized the reg i was just about to ask if that was you ;)

Private reg will be back on as soon as the DVLA pulls their finger out so watch out for V9 GSW around shields... got a little something getting fitted on thurs so watch this space ;)

Tav

Clio 197
Nice buy Gregelles, shame you went for the nancy full fat option :p

Will have to get some pics if you ever bring it up to marks, looks like a really nice example!

200 Ultra Red
I wouldn't call a now H&R'd 182 a nancy boy option ;)

Nice buy Gregelles, shame you went for the nancy full fat option :p

Will have to get some pics if you ever bring it up to marks, looks like a really nice example!

None
Looks really nice mate......good job.
Full Fat all the way :).......now if only we could stop flies headbutting the paintwork our cars might stay looking this way!!

200 Gordini
People usually slate the Ultra deep shine but it seems to do a good job on black, magpie (dawn i think) used it on her v6 and it opened my eyes to it a bit more

Black 182
very nice.

Any chance you can make it look dirty again if your coming to the shields meet on the 28th. Mine never looks that good and i cba to wash it anymore.

Titanium 182
Awesome :)

I stayed up till midnight polishing waxing and sealing the other night and now mines all dusy again :/

Black gold looks brilliant when its properly treated though. :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Thats looks really good. I do sometimes wish i bought a black one instead of silver. Have fun keeping it looking mint ;)

Honda Civic (MB6) VTi-S
You have one jelly cousin here! Awesome new car, Gregorious!

Nice funkin' car. Big gay owner, but a nice funkin' car!