ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold - that LOVE/HATE thing again....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I meant to be cleaning the inside of the 182 today as it was certainly in the need of a good hoover-out.

Anyways, I thought 'stuff it' and decided to give it a wash as well, despite it having one only a few days before (sad get).

So began another round of black gold yin & yang, chalk & cheese, love & hate. It looks superb when clean....

DSCN3703.jpg

Started to rain again a little, too.... :dapprove:

DSCN3704.jpg

... including a shot of some of MiddoSports finest. :cool:

DSCN3705.jpg

I got told off for not using some tyre products before :rasp: , so a quick spray all-round in each corner was in order.

DSCN3708.jpg

All done.... without a polish or PC in sight. :) Just such a shame it never bloody stays that way.

DSCN3710.jpg

D.

Chocolate Bar™
those badges are holding up well! must have been on the car for over a year now! cars looking very clean :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers chaps. :cool: She does look good when clean.

You've got yourself a lovely car there mate. Get yourself some centre caps though.

The centre-caps are in a bag in the attic - lol! I left them off after the EBC stuff went on and have never put them back. Looks far too 'staid' with them back on, imo.

those badges are holding up well! must have been on the car for over a year now! cars looking very clean :D

A testiment to your paint-work, m8! :D It has been well over a year and the car is used on a daily basis - facing rain, spray, road-salt and any other crap that's out there on the road. Yet still they hold up. :)

D.

Cheers chaps. :cool: She does look good when clean.

The centre-caps are in a bag in the attic - lol! I left them off after the EBC stuff went on and have never put them back. Looks far too 'staid' with them back on, imo.

A testiment to your paint-work, m8! :D It has been well over a year and the car is used on a daily basis - facing rain, spray, road-salt and any other crap that's out there on the road. Yet still they hold up. :)

D.

You wowdy webel lol

80MPG BEEZA
needs wrapping in candy floss to stop it from egtting scratched

oh wait candy floss will probably scratch it to

CLIO V6 MK2 255
Looking good, very nice colour when clean :)
most cars look good when clean, i think black gold is the best colour for long turn ownership. stone chips or scratches very easy to match not like some of those high tech colours out there. a garage is a must
martin

gowerrunapril20082.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fully get the Love Hate thing lol. Its one of the reasons i got rid of my 182 tbh..... I'm a fussy git, and hate swirls/scratches. They look AWESOME when freshy PC'd and waxed, but then after a week again the swirls returned. I just wasnted a car i can wash/chamois off and theta it. Done lol. I honestly think if i got a Trophy or a RB 182 i'd still have it now lol

looks well mate, the BG is awesome when sorted, crap when not.... i shud kno lol

worth it tho for the minutes you stand back and can marvel!

CLIO V6 MK2 255
looks lovely mate! shame it will be dirty again by tomorrow lol
cars is never dirty mate, i clean it take it out bring it back clean it again, give the underside a wipe and put it to bed in it`s bubble untill the next time i use it, picture shows the underside after the wipe i gave the underside the last time i used it.
martin
LFO1P32.jpg