ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black MK2 Clio + Sticker Bombed Badge

Black MK2 Clio + Sticker Bombed Badge, only just started to add some wee mods to my car, any thoughts and suggestion are welcome.

6933037401_2588394e53.png

Renault Clio MK2 by dale.bolan, on Flickr

6786920956_44d98ee4e6.png

Renault Clio MK2 by dale.bolan, on Flickr

6786921108_ef002e3c77.png

Sticker Bombed Renault Badge by dale.bolan, on Flickr

pimp mobile Zafira
I'd sell the wheels and get some 172 alloys. Maybe lower it as well. Depends on how far you wnat to go really. If this is only a stop gap until you get something with more poke then do as little as possible and save the pennies.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Those wheels..... Change em.
I tried the stickerbomb... 12 coats of laquer and it faded after 3 weeks, worst decision.

Lower it on some nice 16"s, get rid of the flapz and get a dynamique/sport spoiler. Not much else but as above, depends how far you want to go.

1.2 16v clio
looks good i miss my stickerbomb badges i had the same issue as heez but someone got abit too close with the jet wash

clio 182 FF
definitly get rid of the wheels
172 cup wheels look the don on any clio
bit pricey second hand though can pay up to £500 on ebay for really mint ones
i sold my ruined ones for (some silver, one black, and one buckled trophy) for £300