ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black on black OR white on black ???

Static Low
Going for either 172 wheels refurbed in white.
White turinis, black turinis or something similar to turinis.
Black or white ?? whats the thoughts ?
If anyone could do a photooshop or post pics of your own car, that would be spot on :)

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
C

clvs2222

my honest opionion would be to leave it as it is. looks really nice, maybe drop it a few MM so get it sitting right and then put a sport rear bumper on it.

Static Low
Unsure of anthracite to be honest.
Not a big fan. And the cars lowered 60mm by the way.
I think white turinis might just get my vote in the end.

LY R27
dont waste money on buying expensive wheels to put on a clio, sell the car and put the wheel fund against a new car like a 172 then you will not only have the wheels u wil have the car to go along with it lol

Static Low
dont waste money on buying expensive wheels to put on a clio, sell the car and put the wheel fund against a new car like a 172 then you will not only have the wheels u wil have the car to go along with it lol

When i want a new car il get a new car mate.
Probs wont be for another 2/3 years.
So im just going to spend some cash on my wee baby just now.

Ian

Focus TDCi
If you're happy to spend half your life cleaning, do them white lol.

I'm no good with Photoshop, but I quite like Fred's "dynacup" with black wheels:

IMG_0569.jpg

Static Low
I spend half my life cleaning the car anyway :approve: haha.
Yeah the black on freds looks lovely aswell, i think the only thing putting me off is that i dont think the black wheels look as goood when the cars moving, the tyres have to be constantly dressed & alot of neds/chavs round this way have black wheels, especially with the chrome lip :dead:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ha fair enough, well by the sound of things I would say you've made up your mind!