ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ops 4.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Only played a few games and maybe will be better with others that can understand you, that and I've only been playing Fortnite. But currently no kills after five games and the rage is near

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh it got much better. Met a new fwiend and played ok. Loads better with a group that talks, even if they arnt that great.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Is it worth a purchase? Currently still enjoying World War, and wasn't a massive fan of Black Ops 3 (switched from that to MW remastered).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I would say yes. I can see me playing this alot tbh and the in game chat is good. Game flows really well too.
Was just so different from Fortnite that i have been playing for ages.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
In one of the last game with new fwiend we were down to the last four iirc. Up the hill 'boom' taken out by a sniper bullet lol. Thought we were going to win and i got two/three kills and one revive in that game too. :(.

Such a tease.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
First squad win last night. Played in a party and we did ok and had a laugh too. It's A very good game now I've given it longer than a day lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Resuuuuurrrrreeecccctttiiiioooonnnn.

We (as a squad of four) played search and destroy/domination. I reckon before that i played maybe three games.

Wow. Some sweaty youtube esc players. Ended up switching the ps4 off, because child.