ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black or White? poll

ITB BG 182
Can a mod or admin make this into a poll please.

Just out of general interest, which one has everyone gone for.

Black or White (no michael jackson quotes please) then why?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
second post on colour?? maybe if its that difficult to decide you should just buy an android phone instead....

i got a white 64gb

ITB BG 182
When your current phone is a Nokia X2, then and only then will you see why to be sure and careful on what colour iphone you pick.

Just didnt know if one or the other will show marks on the screen more or not. Stuff like finger prints and so on.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Black because I work in a shitty environment and I did t want to risk the white going "cream"

Black looks as good as white anyway so it does t matter what one you get.

Iirc it's what's inside that counts?

Monaro VXR
Black just seem to look better in my opinion.

More of the bits you don't want to see blend into it. Rather than staying very prominent on the white.

Plus they look classier, also would annoy me having a white phone stuck on my dash. Can't notice the black one when it's plugged into my dash dock. The white one would stand out like a sore thumb.

BMW F31
White this time, last three have been black and fancied a change, its much easier for someone with ocd as you cant see the fingerprints as easily ;)

Clio 1.2 16V
Got a white iPhone 4S, prefer the look of it to the black ones, but they show up dirt a lot easier than the black ones :( bit of a pain if you like things clean.

ITB BG 182
This is my problem, OCD. Only just getting out of it, trying not to cleaning the car for the past 4 weeks.
White this time, last three have been black and fancied a change, its much easier for someone with ocd as you cant see the fingerprints as easily ;)