ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black plastic restorer

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Carpro Dlux. Makes fading plastics black again and lasts for well over 12 months.

Inferno Orange 182
I have used Gtechniq, so C4 it is. What can I use for the interior trim as it’s faded to a bluey colour.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
303 Aerospace protectant. Wicked stuff.

Was looking at this.

Does it just put a protective coat or does it blacken it?

I use Autoglym stuff which goes on easy & gives the look I want but pretty much need to reapply after ever wash.

I just want something to easily wipe on but last a little longer. Maybe a couple of months.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Was looking at this.

Does it just put a protective coat or does it blacken it?

I use Autoglym stuff which goes on easy & gives the look I want but pretty much need to reapply after ever wash.

I just want something to easily wipe on but last a little longer. Maybe a couple of months.
It does both. It’s less than useless on exterior plastics but for interiors it makes them look like new without the cheap looking sheen that most interior dressings give.

For exterior plastics, G-Tecniq C4 is unbeatable. As long as you stick to the instructions 100% otherwise you’ll just waste £25. 😂

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
mmm. Still struggling a bit both of those ones look good.

As well as wiping on trim I have been using with a detailing brush on grills. Brush on & let dry.

Both the G-Techniq and CarPro look more tricky for areas like this.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
mmm. Still struggling a bit both of those ones look good.

As well as wiping on trim I have been using with a detailing brush on grills. Brush on & let dry.

Both the G-Techniq and CarPro look more tricky for areas like this.
With Carpro Dlux it'll last a good 12 months or more. Do all your black trims round the car, scuttle panel.....