ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black roof?

Da

Less
I think painting the roof would be a bad idea, if you didn't match it with a bonnet it would look stupid. Perhaps the taxi wasn't a great example but you get my meaning? ;)

Also it's quite permanent and would devalue the car I believe.

Audi TT
Thought about it with mine with the carbon bonnet. Not got round to asking for a PS though. Carbon vinyl for the roof? :)

G

S3 Sportback, Ninja
That looks fantsatic, and i have obv seen a black cab before u idiot just never a silver cab with a black roof lol

1.2 Dynamique billabong
pic for those people too lazy to click the link :)

CARBON-ROOF-web.jpg

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I was tempted by this sort of thing on my RB, dunno if I'd get away with it though.
And i can't see pics at work :(

1.2 Dynamique billabong
That looks not bad :)
Any of the front ?

And i take it, its a 1.2 or something going by the sideskirts ?

not with the black / carbon fibre roof mate, thats a photoshop, might be able to see if ive got some other pics that are suitable to chop of the front of the car.

and yeah its a 182 rep mate

1.2 Dynamique billabong
only pic of the front i had was this but there isnt much of the roof in the pic, i chopped it anyway, hope it is of some use

blackroof.jpg

Audi TT
Really liking this look. Might have to be on the cards once I've sorted out my handling. Might make a difference to my alloy choices though. Was going to go for anthracite as not over keen on black but wondering if they might be better black with carbon bonnet and a black/carbon roof. Hmmmmm.

G

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Ive been thinking over the last few weeks whether to do the roof and spoiler black too. Even thought of smoothing the aerial base off too, hmmmmmm decisions.

Last edited:
  1.2 Dynamique billabong
Really liking this look. Might have to be on the cards once I've sorted out my handling. Might make a difference to my alloy choices though. Was going to go for anthracite as not over keen on black but wondering if they might be better black with carbon bonnet and a black/carbon roof. Hmmmmm.

G

go with ford graphite grey metallic mate, it is what i used on my car ( wheels see pic on page 1, badge ^) its a dark anthracite colour with loads of flake in it, it is better than pure black, as black wheels tend to look flat and also makes your tyres look grey

Artic Blime 182
I think painting the roof would be a bad idea, if you didn't match it with a bonnet it would look stupid. Perhaps the taxi wasn't a great example but you get my meaning? ;)

Also it's quite permanent and would devalue the car I believe.

Maybe a mini would of been a better comparison?