R ross261983 Car Renault clio 172 Jan 23, 2010 #1 does anyone no where i can get black side repeaters for my ph2 1*2??
BIFCAIDS ClioSport Club Member Car 340i M-Sport & 182 Jan 23, 2010 #2 well you can buy some off fle bay and spray them with tint spray or you could just do that with your original ones
well you can buy some off fle bay and spray them with tint spray or you could just do that with your original ones
DrrnCour Car Clio MK3 Work in progress Jan 23, 2010 #3 http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/buy-car-accessories/product_info.php?cPath=1_90_1636_1639&products_id=1690 £20 though. I've bought a few things here, no issues.
http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/buy-car-accessories/product_info.php?cPath=1_90_1636_1639&products_id=1690 £20 though. I've bought a few things here, no issues.
DrrnCour Car Clio MK3 Work in progress Jan 23, 2010 #4 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item334ed85377 £14 on the bay
MRBILLYUK ClioSport Club Member Car FF Jeden Osiem Dwa Jan 23, 2010 #5 I have the smoked side repeaters from bodykit.co.uk . They also do others including black . These are mine , match the anthracite alloys perfectly . http://www.body-kit.co.uk/section.php/1776/1/lighting
I have the smoked side repeaters from bodykit.co.uk . They also do others including black . These are mine , match the anthracite alloys perfectly . http://www.body-kit.co.uk/section.php/1776/1/lighting