ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Turini Pics

Ive been searching for 10mins and i cant find any pics of dark coloured/black turinis.....Im sure someone had a cup with a dark shadow chrome refurb on them, anyone got any pics????

Thanks

Fancy them on my 182 not seem them b4. Ive really struggled to find something I like more then the standard alloys.

Weeman sucks ****

now they lok the tits. hmmm, was thinking white but theyd look proper touring car sl*g-tastic they would.

Hey it was my idea to get my turinis done black!! I stay off the forum for a day and everyones pinching my idea!lol ;)

They do look fecking awesome like!! Im defo getting them babies done. Do you reckon you could have a polished rim aswell on the turini????

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by natcup on 24 February 2005
Hey it was my idea to get my turinis done black!! I stay off the forum for a day and everyones pinching my idea!lol ;)They do look fecking awesome like!! Im defo getting them babies done. Do you reckon you could have a polished rim aswell on the turini????

You mean a polished lip? if so no, The turinis doesnt have a lip...

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 24 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by natcup on 24 February 2005

Hey it was my idea to get my turinis done black!! I stay off the forum for a day and everyones pinching my idea!lol ;)

They do look fecking awesome like!! Im defo getting them babies done. Do you reckon you could have a polished rim aswell on the turini????

You mean a polished lip? if so no, The turinis doesnt have a lip...

Fair doos. How much do you reckon it will cost to get them refurbed in black??? Im sure someone on here does some wheel refurbing...

Titanium 182

fred does wheel refubing

my local wheel refub place charges 35 a wheel for any colour in 16"

so 140 ish?