ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black V6

Just seen my first V6 clio, looked beautiful! was in amblecote, stourbridge at about 7:00/7:30 tonight (15/04/05) any one here own it?

Many

yo! been spotted, i was getting on the A419/458 heading to good old enville! I saw someone flash me, but wasnt in a clio any chance it was you?

Cya billy,

that wasnt me, I was in a dark blue metallic clio mk2 ph1, you where by the carparks by the fiat garage. I looked at you and shouted I want your car!:oops: lol

Many

hehe, sorry bud didnt hear you. You should of ran over, i havent met anyone from cliosport yet. Save up for one, they will be dirt cheap in a year!

billy,

being only a young lad (19) cant get the insurance on one just yet, will be getting my first V6 car in 18 months tho, nice Alfa 147GTA :devilish: I can get insurance on that!