ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black wheels YES or No

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Cup-Black-Wheels.jpg

MISC086.jpg

Iceberg 172
Yes! I like it but as already said needs some other black bits somewhere to make it look right,side badges maybe??

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Looks great on Inferno 225's, but only worth doing if you have standard silver wheels really.

A Flamin' Red one
I think that looks hot. Get your bullets done in black, lowered and a tint of some sort on the windows. A carbon splitter, too!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Yes, Yes, Yes. I recently Refurbed mine in black and its changed the look of the car completely but as said before get something else to match
Nice bit of Carbon fibre does the trick ;)

Attachments

• wheels22.jpg
    wheels22.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 132
  • sur4.jpg
    sur4.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 106
  • wheels25.jpg
    wheels25.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 121
  • sur3.jpg
    sur3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 120
  • wheels13.jpg
    wheels13.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 128
  Mk1 Maxim Sport
Definately black, looks alot smarter, id get the side strips done metallic black thought to make it blend in more. an mayb the callipers done in the same orange that the car is, that would make it look smart as.

Oh an lowering of course!

PH2 172
I keep looking at that picture of the black wheels now dont know if i should do my turinis black or anthracite umm

clio 200 F4Rt
my old 182 cup on Compomotive's:

100_0595-vi.jpg

thier anthracite seems darker, and nicer than the renault colour (imo of course!)

or my white 172 with black rims...

IMG_1250-vi.jpg

IMG_1252-vi.jpg

Monaco Blue 172
hi peeps, just wondering if anyone got a pic of black wheels on a standard blue face lift clio ??

i was pondering on getting black rims for mine, as i also have the black strips along the doors etc.. witch somebody mentioned would look good, so i am just wondering what they look like before i buy?

cheers:star: