ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blackberry help 8250

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
basically got this the the other day, i have rang up and had my tariff changed over to suit it. but i still cant get it up and running properly.
i get onto the email setup bit and were its mean to come up with 2 options i get connect to enterprise server.. is there anyway round this as its getting annoying now.
i was told its from tesco so should be a personaly handset and nto a business one.. it was brand new and unregistered.. just unwanted gift.

182 ff
it took me months to set my email up lol, blackberrys are hopeless sometimes. i cant remember how i did it i think i just played about for ages then rang o2 and they talked me through it

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
tom- im getting close...

its on the o2 network ( + stamped 02 on the bottom).. not sure were i can register it online for 02

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
just tried that it says its not registered with the wireless isp. and say to contact them ( which would be talk talk) but surely i shouldnt need to contact them to setup a mobile ?