ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BlackBerry Storm

Citroen DS3 DSport
My iPhone usage is at 599mb received and 65.9mb sent. That's over several months so even though the 500mb per month sounds terrible it's not that bad. Lack of wifi is crap though.

spoke to my voda person on friday last, was meant to be in my hands on the 7th, then 11th, now the 18th. bit annoying but still looking forward to it.

defo want one of these over iphone (been with voda for 8 years so get most things free :D)

I was exagerating :rolleyes:

Although i did have my facebook, work, myspace, corsasport and cliosport emails on push to my iPhone, always downloaded videos from youtube to the phone using MxTube and constantly updating facebook/ on facebook chat etc at work as its blocked on my computer at work. Easily exceeded 500mb a month eitherway. Im not disputing the fact that 500mb wouldnt be enough for the average user, im saying that vodafone are in the wrong advertising it as 'Unlimited'.
500mb is more than enough for the average user. If you read what i said, in a survey vodafone did, the AVERAGE user only used 250mb, so they doubled it to be safe. You will surprised at how many people never even get close to it, as hoff says, its unlikely you have used that much without linking to a laptop or using voip.

Like Ben said, which network hasn't got a cap, or Fair Usage Policy? Without one, that just leaves the network to be abused.

500MB is more than likely going to be ample.

Ben, got a question that I'm hoping you may be able to answer. The Blackberry Email extra that you get on price plans, is there a description of what this fully is? It's probably a simple question, but I was just after some clarity so that I didn't get myself confused.
The blackberry email app, gives you access to the blackberry server, so allows your emails to be pushed to your phone automatically each time you recieve one :)

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
I just picked mine up today :)

I'm pretty pleased with it, just need to shift my contacts from the old phone.

Cheers for that as well Ben.