ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackhole

Clio MK 4
Just purchased some black hole and will be using it on the weekend.

does it replace srp and then use a sealant then wax. or can you use it between srp and a sealant?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It'll transform the car if used correctly.

Apply by DA and work the oils into the paint, really really work them in. If doing by hand it'll be fine but the results by DA will make you smile no end.

When Pedro says sealent, just watch what sealent you use. Make sure it's a good one, some Fk or something similar.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You should really ploish my car.

Anything to add to this thread JD? You had any experience with it?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i use black hole its awesomeo! some pics of mine in media thread and its dirty yet looks ace

You should really ploish my car.

Anything to add to this thread JD? You had any experience with it?

Yes, epic at hiding marring. Used it on a recent BMW 3 series tourer that . . . well, bucket, sponge, grit etc for 9 years.

Aww. Is pink your colour lol

Orange actually :(

doing it by hand as don't have a DA. I am currently using Werkstat Acrylic Jett Trigger as my sealant.

The Werkstat is good stuff.

Oh, I thought you were chatting about my car colour, people piss take that the colour is "Absolute Red" but is in fact Orange.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
SP SD is pink as is 425 by the looks of it.

Nobody was talking about your car asw! :eek:

Yes, loved it too. I quite like a lot of the Zaino stuff. Z8 is ordered each time I go down to just one bottle, for fear of it being out of stock lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Never tried any Zaino stuff...I used to get suckered in to the whole Detailingworld patter...But tbh, it just became prohibitively expensive. Find a combo that works and stick with it.

Polish - Menz or 3M
Pads - Menz or Lake Country
Glaze - Poorboys or Cherokee
Wax - Swissvax
Sealants - Cg Blitz
Cleaners & Shampoos - Megs

Done.

Agreed on the cost aspect, but I still keep my ears to the ground.

But tbh agreed on all above, AG makes an appearance still with Bumper Care and Vinyl/Rubber products.

E87 118d M Sport
Zaino stuff is incredible. I didn't believe the hype until I tried it. It is a tad more pricey, but the results are amazing.

AG E&MC is top of my list for engines.
Duragloss #901 is the best shampoo I've used (z-7 comes close, but doesnt justify the extra cost really)
Menz polishes.
Menz / Hex-logic pags.
Z-2 sealant (+zfx for multi-applications)
z-16 tyres (this product really is amazing)

obviously depends on the vehicle for waxes etc

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's a shame it's kindy pishy wishy at lasting. It's one of the best products in the AG range.

Agree with Ali to a certain extent but some people love trying new stuff and seeing the differences, same with people having 4 and 5 waxes.

That show detailer has been great, love topping up my wax and to remove any leftover wax with it, non streak and deep gloss but I can't weait to try the FK stuff.

Looking forward to seeing how the dust sits compared with the SD, the FK has been praised for the anti-static properties so we'll see!

Used Purple haze yet JD?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
As long as you've bin'd that pischy Collonites Kev!!!!

PH is ok, smells like my grans soap tho...

Not used PH. You know my thoughts on most DJ products Kevvy.

AG E&MC is useful for shifiting grime from wheels and engine. Useful stuff.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not used PH. You know my thoughts on most DJ products Kevvy.

AG E&MC is useful for shifiting grime from wheels and engine. Useful stuff.

humm, It's expensive imo. For motors super decreaser is better and ALOT more cost effective. I've recently started using Megs wheel brightener...Alot stronger, but Seriously good! Also cheap cheap!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
G101 Belongs at the top of any car cleaning list! I'd be lost without it.

Need to get my wheels off for a clean and clay. the back are looking rather dirty!

476 is used on the wheels, brake dust washes off now. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
FFS. AR asked if you'd got rid for a reason you ned.
:( It's durable for the wheels. You keep using your marketed "wheel sealent" the wheels are painted with paint, like the bodywork!

:( It's durable for the wheels. You keep using your marketed "wheel sealent" the wheels are painted with paint, like the bodywork!

But endures 100'C more in temperatures from the brakes/engine etc ;)

You like FK stuff, buy FK1000p :rasp: