ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackpool and flyde college 3 sports

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Blackpool and fldye college come out the door and theres two 182 infernos and then went into car park and parked up next to a 172 . You on here had stickers and tax disc in car?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
@JakeyCUK I'm game for coming to see everyone, looking at it we may be outnumbered by infernos!

Got a good bunch of us locally here too, it would be good if we could all go down to three sisters for their track days together or even go go karting or something locally!

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Nothing up with it now but cancelling insurance and going with someone else just can't afford to pay the cancellation fee and 'reinsure at the same time .

Yes that be good theres a few more people on
here that I've meet that will be up for coming to meets aswell. @Paul.M im hoping to get my car to three sisters for the first time in feb if your going around then I'll come with you

FF Inferno 182
@JakeyCUK @jakehamer1994 @Paul.M @InfernoPaul We could all meet up before this meet in Blackpool in a few weeks ? don't know what it will be like but its a good excuse to us all out.
Inferno Paul and I will be up for track days, carting, rolling road days ect. Just let us know if you have anything planned :)

jakehamer1994

North West - North
@Stonzy i'm up for doing that was planning on getting on a track and getting on rolling road around February. Yes im up for meeting before I made a event the other day on here ill tag you in it, by the looks of it should be good 800+ have said they are going and other members clubs have got convoys coming down should be a lot of nice cars there

Titanium 182
Yea if we can't find any big events we will just all get together anyway, sounds like there is quite a few of us! Will be a good photo opportunity too

Yea if we can't find any big events we will just all get together anyway, sounds like there is quite a few of us! Will be a good photo opportunity too

I wasn't aware of many Cliosport owners in Blackpool a few months back, seems to be catching on now! Photos sound good but my car barely gets washed in winter, plus I'm waiting for spring ready for a big decontaminate/detail. Also I need to sort that rough-looking Turini out and source two centre caps!

Titanium 182
I wasn't aware of many Cliosport owners in Blackpool a few months back, seems to be catching on now! Photos sound good but my car barely gets washed in winter, plus I'm waiting for spring ready for a big decontaminate/detail. Also I need to sort that rough-looking Turini out and source two centre caps!
Mate it's a titanium just throw a bucket of water over it and it will looks clean lol, we could always hide yours towards the back? Or just take some pictures of your turbo

Mate it's a titanium just throw a bucket of water over it and it will looks clean lol, we could always hide yours towards the back? Or just take some pictures of your turbo

If only I wasn't so OCD mate, if only!

I suppose we could hide the dirty paint by popping the bonnet and taking photos of the boost pipes, but I bet they are covered in sand from the strong winds we've had the past few days! It could do with a once over tbh!

FF Inferno 182
@Ade182 Looking forward to seeing your turbo, I am seriously considering doing it to mine so speaking to you should help me say yes haha

clio 182
alright guys I'm from southport just seen this, a few of us from around my way are always meeting up and we plan to all fly over in our clios to this Blackpool meet on Saturday the 29th so we can all meet up there if you lot are going? also on Sunday the 1st is a rolling road day at EFI in runcorn, £30 for 3 runs and a print out which again we are all going to and a few more are coming along! if you want details on the RR let me know as I have paid before via paypal to secure my spot! pay on the day is more than welcome yet spaces can't be promised

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
we are having a meet in southport if any of you fancy it on Sunday evening! weather permitting

I was the guy that replied on facebook about this, I'm down in stafford but not sure what time we'll be leaving there so I'm hoping we'll stay for some tea then I'll keep an eye out on when and where you are meeting :)