ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blank headunit panel...

Clio 172 (CUP)
...for extinguisher and kill switch, any recommendations on materials or method to fit one? My searching on here failed.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Renault make one themselves, not sure of part number though

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/stereo-blanking-plate.703608/

IMG_1982.jpg

Clio 172 (CUP)
Only concern is whether they would have the staying strength for use with a pull kill switch/extinguisher trigger. Probably still need screw's or additional brackets. Just trying not to put screw's through the dash if possible. Interested to know how others have done it for race/track.

Only concern is whether they would have the staying strength for use with a pull kill switch/extinguisher trigger. Probably still need screw's or additional brackets. Just trying not to put screw's through the dash if possible. Interested to know how others have done it for race/track.

mine only has the oil temp gauge in it so far, I think it'll be up to the job for a kill switch:)
EF084ECE-DAF5-432F-8B51-9523F4E2F1A6_zpsdxwhqxj5.jpg