ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blitz Sealant and Pete's 53

Anyone used the above together? I have used a bit of the blitz and was pretty impressed, and heard good stories about the wax, but would they work well together?

cheers

Yes they will work fine together ,the Blizt is also good for in between waxes to add incresed durability to the Pete 53 :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
:) Morning david!

Yep, been using this combo for a while now!

i was using 53 and blizt then 53 again.

Then switched to 50/50. Very similar tbh, i didn't notice a different in appearance.

Bought Jeff's sealant recently too...As the benefit of havin carnuba in it, so if your bein lazy after a wash just fire it on.

titanic killer
Where can you get the jeffs from as ive only found it in polished bliss but always out of stock!

Mito Sportiva 135
Blitz is really good - not used Jeffs Caranuba Spray Sealant but the Blitz is easier to use than the Accrylic version.

As Ali says, the Blitz brings out the flake well too on metallic finishes and really easy to remove.