ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BLOODY BIRDS!!!

Renaultsport Clio 182

I had just spent 2 hours washing and waxing my car, and took it for a spin to the cashpoint.

I was there for 2 secs

Can you what happened next?

F~*KING BIRDS SHAT OVER THE CAR

It got the front and rear windows and all down the bonnet

GR7

Shiny red R32

Good job it isnt hot and sunny, which would burn it into your car! Hopefully you hosed it off at the first opportunity.

what you want is an air gun to take the b@stard out of the air on his way to sh1tting on your car:devilish:, they always do it to me when ive just washed mine too mate so know how you feel, c**ts :mad: !!!

Dont know how true this is, but...

I heard that birds have a natural tendancy to normally crap over an expanse of water, and maybe the extra reflections/shiny-ness of a new washed and waxed car gives them the impression that it is water, if you get what I mean!

Im sure I heard this somewhere before, but not sure...

Face

GR7

Shiny red R32

Face

What happens in a hot dry spell when there is no water about, especially if these birds are many miles from the coast and the sea?

Where do they go then? or can they hold on for a long time?

;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

F~*KING BIRDS SHAT OVER THE CAR

It got the front and rear windows and all down the bonnet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would of chsed after the bitches and slaped em silly god what are women coming to.

MaLicE

I read in new scientist magazine that all birds have a type of sixth sense, when they smell car cleaning products and see shiny metal paint work their little digestive systems go into overdrive and they feel the need to 1. fly and 2. crap, so this is what they do. Have you noticed how they never crap over rusty old sh*te cars, only shiny newly washed clios!!!!!!! fekkers!!! ( i may have made this up , by the way..:) )

Well Ive just cleaned my car while it was raining as it was really dirty and it was the only opportunity I had for a while, and what happens 1/2 hour after I finished it, the bloody sun comes out. I didnt think the weather would improve.

clio 20v

dont u hate people who say ull get good luck if a bird shats on u or ur car

theres nothing even remotely lucky about a bird havin a shat on u or ur car!

adi