ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blown My Bulb! Advice.....

bulb that is blown is on my 1.2 16v clio dynamique, its the dipped beam bulb that has gone. need to know a few things:

should i just get a new one from renault? if so how much are they from them and how long am i looking at waiting for it to arrive?

should i use someone like powerbulbs.com? how much am i looking at costing from them, bearing in mind i will need two wont i?

or is there any other option halfords etc..... and cost?

Thanks alot for any help, looks like i may need my lights a lot more with the crappy weather at the mo, thanks again

Matt

If they are normal bulbs, Id go for some Philips Blue Vision ones.. When my Dipped beam went, thats what I did.

I got mine from Motorworld, but powerbulbs.com have had some good reviews from people on here, so you could give them a try? Yea, you will need two - and if you are going to Blue Vision, you should get sidebulbs aswell - Although, I think they do give two free sometimes! Something to check!

Daz.

what are the blue vision ones like? they the same light given off as the standard lights or do they have a bluey xenony kinda glow to em?

Matt

go to halfords, they have a book with a the proper fitiment for you car, i got a front bulb and a pair for the brake lights, cost me somehthing like 6 quid in total

But you cant get Blue Vision bulbs from Halfords.. Goto Halfords, find the fitament then buy them from powerbulbs.com hehe.

Its an HB4 or 9006 get it from powerbulbs!!! (double check the dipped the high beam are 9006, anway halfords are shoddy)