ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 bramley rotherham!!!!!

Family Bus
Spied parked up outside house! is there anyone else from rotherham? ? ? (with a clio sport i mean! hehe)

2002 172 clio
i from worksop, have silver ph2 172, never seen any clio sports round rotherham! where u hiding

172 ph2
ive seen a black 182 a blue 172 cup and a couple of silver 1*2s around rotherham.follow'd a black 1 into maltby a couple of times from M18,

clio sport 172
hi - yeah probably me - think i saw you the other day - i was pulling out of my road near the traction depot - are you the one with the chrome trim round the number plate? - looks nice

sx

clio 182 ff
hi - yeah probably me - think i saw you the other day - i was pulling out of my road near the traction depot - are you the one with the chrome trim round the number plate? - looks nice

sx

no i have a artic blue 182 with dark wheels an tint windows with a cliosport sticker in back window

Family Bus
Well if theres enough interest..am happy to sort summat out!!
will post a thread in local meets...