ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 on the A12 Colchester 7.00am today

Clio 182
Hey just seen this! I want to see a happy wave next time please :D I often see a silver 172 in Colchester on the way home from work also ... can't see any CS stickers on it but it looks like it's been looked after, lowered with 2118 wheels (I think?). Any ideas? Whoever it is never looks my way so can't wave like a crazy woman ha!

02 Clio 172
Hey just seen this! I want to see a happy wave next time please :D I often see a silver 172 in Colchester on the way home from work also ... can't see any CS stickers on it but it looks like it's been looked after, lowered with 2118 wheels (I think?). Any ideas? Whoever it is never looks my way so can't wave like a crazy woman ha!

That'll be Chris aka Zombiedisco. We should start our own little Colchester CS meet. There is 4 of us. LOL I'm often in Colch with him.

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
That'll be Chris aka Zombiedisco. We should start our own little Colchester CS meet. There is 4 of us. LOL I'm often in Colch with him.

You've also got Matt aka MSXi in colchester. I think he knows Chris too. :D

BG 182

Yeahh that's me often see you at the traffic lights :) looks a nice Clio you've got there :) next time il give you a wave when I see you

I have meant to put up a spotted thread but from seeing you to getting home I forget too

02 Clio 172
Yeahh that's me often see you at the traffic lights :) looks a nice Clio you've got there :) next time il give you a wave when I see you

I have meant to put up a spotted thread but from seeing you to getting home I forget too

Memory of a frickin' goldfish you have Zombie?

Clio 182
Aaah there you all are! Colchester 'exclusive' meet sounds good :cool: We must arrange something ... when the weather improves a bit maybe as my poor car looks like it has no windows after driving down the A12 every day :dapprove:

BG 182
Yeah can imagine the roads aren't too clean at the moment salt n all that. Yeah sounds good :) closer to the summer when the weathers a bit nicer :)

Decked Dirty Diesel!
Bit late but only just seen this thread, Colchester meet sounds awesome! :cool:
although I've only got a campus dci :dapprove: haha

don't suppose anybodys seen it around? I'm in colchester everyday,
the cliosport membership pack with sticker is on its way,
wave if you see me! haha :approve:

666wv.jpg

Waltz172

ClioSport Club Member
Only just seen this again, would be up for a meet, got to get another Clio first tho,
​thinking of selling up wellas, see you the other day
still looks pretty good