ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 - Rothwell/J'O gaunts Leeds

AG 200
Was behind you at about 7:40 leaving the tesco garage, think you had your G/F with you?? I was in a black 197 .... anyone on here??

Silver 182
Wasn't me but if you spend a bit of time in Rothwell I'm sure I've seen a black 197 steaming about a couple of times in Rothwell. I've also seen a blue 197 parked up in Leadwell lane too!

AG 200
I live in Rothwell mate so could have been me if it had a private plate. I see the blue 197 most days at around 7.30am at the stourton roundabout.
Ill keep an eye out for you, be sure to give us a wave if you see me and my black 197 stealth fighter :D

Silver 182
If you were 10 mins earlier you'd perhaps catch me going over the junction at the top of Leadwell Lane -past the pub on the corner that I've driven past every week day for the past 13 months and still don't know the name!

Re your 197 stealth fighter - the missus moans about the lack of room in the 182, so I'm working on the whole 'the 197 is loads bigger' angle, lol.

AG 200
Ahh you mean Half way house (over the road from the little petrol station and just past the shop)

I had a 1.2 clio and my other half moaned about space too. The 197 is definately more roomy inside but then it is a bigger lump to lug about than your 182. Both very capable cars though!!
I got the 197 to have hot hatch and stop my left ear hurting from her nagging about not have much room.

172 Cup
dnt mean to thread hijack lol but im from rothwell aswell guys, n neva seen ure 182 or 197. From the hopefield estate near the halfway house.

AG 200
My ex used to live on hopefield close....I know it well.
I live on Wood Lane the near the clock tower, only a stones throw away so Im sure we will all bump (not literally hopefully) into one another at some point. I tend to use the Tesco garage as my local shop then go for a mad dash up and down the dual carriage way and past Arla food!!

172 Cup
orite gud stuff, lol, ye i know wood lane well 2. I do exactly the same m8, just so temptin to bomb up n down the 'mad mile' lol. Got stopped by undercover police abit ago doin 80 down there n its only a 40 aint it lol. Just a slap on the wrist tho lol