ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182, Coventry Ring Road

Clio 172
Big CS sticker in back window, you beeped back.

You'll have to excuse my driving, was doing the Ring Road Challenge 4's up

Clio 182 Cup
LOl that was me on my lunch trying to get my friggin bluetooth headset working.....i blinked and you'd gone past.....you'd give Lewis hamilton somethingto think about ha ha:rasp: Thats the first time ive been spotted...whats the ring road challenge?

Clio 172
Start at the lights on the island at the end of the ring road and complete one lap back to the lights. Ideally it should be done at night with little traffic but I was on my way through and we thought we'd do a quick tour de coventry!

Is your name Vince? Did you used to own a Zetec-S?

Clio 172
My passenger knew you, Ash? He used to drive a Zetec-S too said he knew you from round Cov

Clio 182 Cup
Yeah i used to have my zetecs did 112k in four years lol and then a drink driver wrote it off by hitting me head on downa country lane:mad:

Clio 172
Yes Lewis! Sneaking on the Cliosport now?! McCoy's on here two - Zetec S infiltration!

172 Cup
ive been working around cov a bit lately, ive seen the yellow one around loads (jon), and a racing blue one at a set of traffic lights at lunch time on fri