ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 . . . Durham City

BLACK 182
Sexy man (dark hair) in Blue 182 driving accross durham city bridge up towards a690 . . . Is it u?

And will u marry me? LOL

Last edited:
  Scruffy blue 182
Could it be me? Probably not - I haven't been to Durham since the Bank Holiday....

If by that you mean fair hair driving a blue 172 cup through durham could be me, live near durham and work in durham. always kicking about the place.

but if you mean blue 182, dark hair, wasnt me.

Car SOLD :-(
Might be working in Durham soon. And as I've been know to bend the speed limit occassionally!, are there any dibble hot spots?:evil:

BMW 535D
lol there's a time and a place for a 'fit blokes' thread and it certainly aint in the 'spotted' section lol

i think you ladies should attend the next north east meet lol

BLACK 182
chris_m182 said:
lol there's a time and a place for a 'fit blokes' thread and it certainly aint in the 'spotted' section lol

i think you ladies should attend the next north east meet lol

so if we do attend can u guarantee fit blokes?? x

Audi TT Quattro
We saw a little black clio 182 the other day... with the exhaust nearly dropping off ;);) shooting through sunderland... over the bridge :p I was with Peter in his 350Z.

BLACK 182
XTR2000 said:
We saw a little black clio 182 the other day... with the exhaust nearly dropping off ;);) shooting through sunderland... over the bridge :p I was with Peter in his 350Z.

haha that wud be me i take it lol:eek: .. i have had it fixed now they sitting pert again, it did look rather poorly didnt it!