ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 in bishop stortford

Astra H vxr
Gave me the thumbs up car looked great potty mine was filthy!
Yeah was me mate :) didnt look that dirty to me :p only just noticed cliosport sticker on back as you pulled over to the right lol thought I'd give ya a thumbs up :) was gunna beep the horn but hardly makes a noise lol

172 cup
Ye considered not going to the bank and going up the bypass or something lol!, did you buy that off el Gardner? Got ITB's? Have to meet up at some point

Astra H vxr
Yeah lol love the bypass around stortford :p you seemed to dart in quick where the bank was lol nah got it from Surrey last year completed standard has piper exhaust matched inlets and panel filter I've done to it :) and lowered on Apex ordering coilsovers next week just waiting for the rs tuner to turn up lol :p yeah definetly had to meet up at some point mate :)

Astra H vxr
lol took me a while to get this car at the time i couldnt find one for the price i was willing to pay but waited a while and it came along which was worth the wait in the end, as nearly got a black one just before but holded out , love black cars just from my old saxo which was black it just showed every mark and looked dirty all the time :p

nah not from stortford mate from harlow but always in stortford alot as gf lives theres :)

172 cup
ye i nearly bought a black one, but your right they always look dirty!!, give me a shout if your ever around we will go for a blast