ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 Trowbridge

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Finally someone from trowbridge!! That would be me mate :)

Hey Matt, I think there's a couple of 1*2s in Trowbridge actually. I've seen another BG182 and a blue 182 on a personalised plate.
And there's a few members around the area like Frome & Bath.

I didn't notice you at first but the missus pipes up "did that bloke just give you the thumbs up?...oh it's another Clio!"

clio 182
Hey Matt, I think there's a couple of 1*2s in Trowbridge actually. I've seen another BG182 and a blue 182 on a personalised plate.
And there's a few members around the area like Frome & Bath.

I didn't notice you at first but the missus pipes up "did that bloke just give you the thumbs up?...oh it's another Clio!"
Hi mate yeah ive seen a few around actually! No one ever waves tho haha, met a few in devizes on friday night that were from the area, im actually from bristol but spend most time up here as gf lives here at least someone seen me haha! Where abouts you from? Im new to the clio scene be good to get to no people in the area!

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
quite a few 172 and 182s in the area also seen a red trophy about quite a bit.
normally around trowbridge or the area in a non sport though lol.

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Hi mate yeah ive seen a few around actually! No one ever waves tho haha, met a few in devizes on friday night that were from the area, im actually from bristol but spend most time up here as gf lives here at least someone seen me haha! Where abouts you from? Im new to the clio scene be good to get to no people in the area!
I'm living in Trowbridge now, near your missus by the looks of your other post, I'm on Bradford Road. Might be worth a drive out somewhere if there's enough people up for it.

clio 182
I'm living in Trowbridge now, near your missus by the looks of your other post, I'm on Bradford Road. Might be worth a drive out somewhere if there's enough people up for it.

Yeah man that would be quality!! Seen loads yesterday while going to and from work (westbury)

172 Clio
Just got a silver (not sure of exact colour) 172 standard at the moment but with 57k miles and I'm in Holt. Will keep my eyes open.