ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182

172 cup
Spotted @ 11.15, parked on drive in Silver End along Boars Tye Road, tinted windows.

Anyone?

172 cup
:( that sucks!! Yeah i then saw him a bit later on in MccyDs in Braintree and he was ragging it around... acting like a bit of a twit!

a turbo'd yellow car
And how do i treat the car bad? its my pride and joy! i have the utmost rispect for it! but im not going to drive like a granny in a 2.0 now am i? you got the log book sent threw yet? i see you got your evo! you happy with it?

where abouce is the 172 in silver end then? are you up silver street? if its a crime to show what a real car is in front of all the chavs then im guilty!

Last edited:
  Focus RS
And how do i treat the car bad? its my pride and joy! i have the utmost rispect for it! but im not going to drive like a granny in a 2.0 now am i? you got the log book sent threw yet? i see you got your evo! you happy with it?

where abouce is the 172 in silver end then? are you up silver street? if its a crime to show what a real car is in front of all the chavs then im guilty!

When the engine is cold the last thing you wanna do is rag the crap out of it the way is was taken off my drive and with the other things i heard then thats how you treat the car bad. I used to put my foot down but engine was warmed up and never sat there boucing it off the limiter but hey you enjoy. Logbook was sorted ages ago, hope u received it.

The scooby is a different league, loads of fun but you feel it when you put your foot down especially the rising cost of fuel but i knew that before i bought the car.

a turbo'd yellow car
what do you expect it was the first time i had driven it! and i didnt exactly boot it was just finding my feet! i let it warm up everytime i start it and have never fucked it about! and when those people saw me id only had it acouple of days and was having some fun! quickly learnt to go easy on the right foot cuz it drinks so much! its got to be that exhaust! and as for bouncing it of the limiter! iv done it like twice! the sound is so crazy! anywho nope havn't got the log book hence why i asked! did u post it? and glad u are happy with your car what bhp is it running?