ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Clio

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've got the Clio up for sale at the minute, but after a good hard look on PH I can't put my finger on anything I really want to own that I can afford so thinking I might keep hold of it for a little bit longer.

It's having some expensive work done at the end of the month which was a bit of a shock….discs and pads al round and replacement rear tracking arms and other bits, £1500 :( But that will get it back to it's best. I also decided to invest in some Recaro's; standard seats were looking a little tired. Couldn't stretch to some genuine ones with the other costs going off but picked these up off here. Not 100% perfect but they should clean up reasonably well.
Seating position is nicer, if not a little too close to the steering wheel but not actually driven it since fitting them. Had a nightmare removing the old seats as the nuts under the car are pretty hard to access in the 'transmission tunnel'.

9521174D-B047-49F1-8293-4F162F8F9536_zpsc2nddrtv.gif

9F2F3482-E849-4EBE-AFF9-2081C3734F97_zpsdtwe6oyt.gif

They don't photograph the best but fit in quite well I think.
A couple on the drive before taking the bike for a spin

C6CABF05-1432-4419-8E31-1AAEC6510055_zpstbuwgxq3.jpg

FA722DC1-5D0C-4234-B874-95E532C2AEB3_zps6lhncafa.jpg

An orange one
Looks great Joe... Now get to the lakes meet on the 20th June!! There's going to be 21 of them lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looking good, whats up with the gear knob? unless I'm seeing things!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks great Joe... Now get to the lakes meet on the 20th June!! There's going to be 21 of them lol

Thanks mate. Will be there all being well!

Looking good, whats up with the gear knob? unless I'm seeing things!

Not seeing things, trying to source a standard one for it, someone along the way swapped it?!

just keep it mate, looks ace

Thanks mate, probably will for at least another year.

I can only echo what has already been said, your v6 looks great. I am in the middle of changing the seats in my v6 at the moment so I know exactly what you mean about the nuts under the car being a pain, the air con pipes certainly don't make life easy.