ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue cup on Eastenders!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Look at all the lellow :D

I will watch the repeat in a min and see if i spot it

Liquid yellow 182
That's a trophy on Coro and a cup on eastenders! I'm gonna make it my mission to get my 182 on the Emmerdale set!!! ;)

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Im up for a liquid yellow meet lol. There was two at crossroads renault kidlington today (one being mine).
Where do we all live tho?

Im oxforshire

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Im up for a liquid yellow meet lol. There was two at crossroads renault kidlington today (one being mine).
Where do we all live tho?

Im oxfordshire

Liquid yellow 182
Oooooh sorry ;)

I wasn't really looking - just saw it at a glance and thought it was racing blue (no stripes) ...hence cup?!

Fireball ClioSport 182
Hi every onE,:cool:

I am nEw MemBrE:star: , AnD My Name Is MoHammED, I LivE in KSA(Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) :p

SO THE QUISTION IS :rasp: , are all these spoted rides, ARE they aLL in the UK??

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Dave, everyone calls me Boobles, so you were almost there ;)

And yeah! Liquid yellow meet.. it makes sense, clearly the best colour ;)

In in northamptonshire/oxfordshire (on the boarder line)

CLIOJEDDA said:
Hi every onE,:cool:

I am nEw MemBrE:star: , AnD My Name Is MoHammED, I LivE in KSA(Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) :p

SO THE QUISTION IS :rasp: , are all these spoted rides, ARE they aLL in the UK??

Is your keyboard broken?

Most of us on here are in the UK, so most cars spotted are in the UK. Makes sense huh lol ;)

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
"Boobles" thats even funnier. Im a crap typist lol.
Deffo best colour, we will have to see how much interest.

Does anyone know how many liquid yellows there are? Im sure a while back someone said there are about 50.

Dave

Liquid Yellow 182
Pick up my Liquid Yellow 182 tomorrow!! So excited!! Is there really only about 50 in the country??

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Firstly welcome to Cliosport, & secondly good choice :approve:, & yes im sure i read it on here somewhere there are only 50ish Liquid Yellow 182's.

Dave