ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue dash lights?

1.6 focus zetec....
Im sure dink did this as i wanted it done before and he said it isnt easy at all...the LED's are tiny and really fiddly when trying to solder them on... I havent seen any pic's but i think it'll look ace!!

Try doing a search??

Kiza

Bye Bye 182....
It looks s**t mate as my mate has done this in his 182. The dash blue and every other button in orange + his head unit is green - makes the car look like a bloody clio rainbow not a sport! LOL

stripping down the board is easy but holding the led still and soldering it at the same time is a b**ch. Best off using a clamp and thentweezers and a soldering iron. Take your time and it will work out ok.

172 Cup, Clio 197
anyone know if it's possible to use the blue on the dials and everything and then deep red on the needles? like the golf, think it looks smart

Bye Bye 182....
If you were able to do the lot in blue (HU, Switches, AC, Dash etc) it would look great but I think that its a hell of a lot of work just for blue.:S

Polo + Micra
f**k that white looks far far better:D

attachment.jpg

Clio Campus Sport
white does look good on the dials. im about to change my demister and immoliser lock buttons lights to blue at the moment.

i dnt think blue and orange lights clash as i have a head unit that has blue light and looks great on the dash with the orginal orange lights