ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Falme zorst knocking

182 FF Cup options
Fitted my BF zorst last night and im getting knocking noises from it. Any ideas??? It knocks in reverse and when it gets hot???
Dan

182 FF Cup options
yeh i saw, but i need to stop the knocking now as i have tryed to do what you said, but how do i keep the zorst away from the car? Cheers for your help. Dan

Megane Mk4
handsyboy said:
yeh i saw, but i need to stop the knocking now as i have tryed to do what you said, but how do i keep the zorst away from the car? Cheers for your help. Dan
Do you know where it's rattling against?
Is the hot thing after you switch your engine off? it's just the thing cooling down if it is as it does that on the standard zorsts too.

Black 172 MK2
hehe i just live with the knocking. Mine is because its very close to one side. only when going over bumps etc

Focus ST
handsyboy said:
its hitting the heat shield where the zorst goes in to 2 pipes.

Got mine up on a ramp and sorted out the heat shield so it was further away. Other than that, replace the mounts for new ones (aftermarket). Making the mounts stiffer and reduce the amount of movement.