PaulBag Car 2008 Clio 1.2 TCE Dec 29, 2009 #1 Just wondering if you can get indicator bulbs that flash orange but have the blue look on the actual bulb? cheers
Just wondering if you can get indicator bulbs that flash orange but have the blue look on the actual bulb? cheers
Daniel ClioSport Moderator Car Whichever has fuel Dec 29, 2009 #4 No idea. I only know they make them as I've got a car with some on. Try here. http://www.powerbulbs.com/
No idea. I only know they make them as I've got a car with some on. Try here. http://www.powerbulbs.com/
Darren85 Car Iceberg Ph1 Dec 29, 2009 #5 IIRC these are Osram bulbs your referring too? http://www.powerbulbs.com/product_detail.asp?prod=102
gregor182 Car ph2 iceburg 172 Dec 30, 2009 #8 yeh osrams, i just bought a pair, £14 from local auto shop
Westicles Car Monaco Blue 172 Jan 20, 2010 #10 hes right, i had em on my old clio - halfords do em bout erm 5-7 quid mabe if i member iirc