ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6 at Rayliegh

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Seen this before aswell due to working in Wickford but don't think there on here. They are from the hockley area i think!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Its not Cat171 (Craig) his from the Romford area and his got a phase 1. Not seen him for a while actually.

This ones a phase 2 can't remember the reg though. I work in Dollymans Farm just next to shotgate and the turnings just before the new A130 where you go under. I've used Deb's Liquid yellow V6, my 182 and got a 16 year old Green/Blue Astra i'm running at the moment aswell. Keep seeing loads of RS's in this area but not when i'm in the Vee or the 182!

RB Clio 200
I did see a blue V6 in lookers Chelmsford a few months back, it might of had a service or something. There can't be many in Essex

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Danny was partners with Shaun to begin with and then Paul bought out Danny a few years back i think.

Not been here that long only 4 months now.

Westy. MX5
I know Danny's parents and sis who I used to live next door to. I remember Danny and his dad were keen Drag car racers but I moved about 4years ago and I've lost touch with them.