ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6 Rochdale

Think 04 plate, came past me on mellor Stree. Parked at lights then gunned it away.. only to nearly crash in to the car that pulled out of Terry Mason Car sales.

Jainy said:
Not me (I've never been spotted yet...!!) :( ...Probably Poundrick....:rasp:

JAINY :cool:

where you from jainy???
around the ury area?? saw a blue vee today while out at the bottom of the heap bridge round about.

rick

i always spot a blue V6 with GTA at the end of the plates.. manger of rochdale pcg renault..
there are 3V6's in the area, one owned by an asian deeler which resides near spotland road, pgc's and silver one i keep seeing

Renault Clio v6 MK2
yes where r u jainy ?

i haven't been spoted either, although have raced a few clios, one old williams on m54 which was quick as f**k though.

ILLIAD VEE!!
Hi Guys....:approve:

Yesterday at Heap Bridge would have been me, as I drove through Heap Bridge 3 times.....going into Heywood and back to Bury..! Like a bl**dy taxi...!!! :rasp: The silver one you might see, is a Mk1 from Summit in Heywood, although I don't think he's on the forum. As for the other Blue MK2 like mine - he's from Bamford and registered on the V6 forum.

Hey Cool....:cool: Can't believe I have finally been spotted....!!!! Hurrah...!!!

Flash your lights at me next time....or wave...!!! ;) (I can be totally oblivious most of the time driving....think it's listening to the sound of the zorst burbling that sidetracks me...!!!!) ha ha !!

JAINY :D

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I've seen 4 in the Rochdale/Heywood area. I've spotted Jainy before, as she drove past my house, lol!

Tyson.

ILLIAD VEE!!
Tyson-182 said:
I've seen 4 in the Rochdale/Heywood area. I've spotted Jainy before, as she drove past my house, lol!

Tyson.

:D :D HA HA !!!! Yeah, still need to take you out for that spin I've been promising you since I got it...!!! (You're never in Tyson....always out galavanting...!!!!) ha ha !!! I might breeze up one night this week....you'll have to PM me and let me know what nights good for you) ;)

Jainy said:
Hi Guys....:approve:

Yesterday at Heap Bridge would have been me, as I drove through Heap Bridge 3 times.....going into Heywood and back to Bury..! Like a bl**dy taxi...!!! :rasp: The silver one you might see, is a Mk1 from Summit in Heywood, although I don't think he's on the forum. As for the other Blue MK2 like mine - he's from Bamford and registered on the V6 forum.

Hey Cool....:cool: Can't believe I have finally been spotted....!!!! Hurrah...!!!

Flash your lights at me next time....or wave...!!! ;) (I can be totally oblivious most of the time driving....think it's listening to the sound of the zorst burbling that sidetracks me...!!!!) ha ha !!

JAINY :D

i was driving the williams blue mk1 16v, my passanger was staring too death!!!
gorgeous car you have and love the privae plate!!

rick

you would have seen me at the traffic lights.. i was stood next to a police fiesta panda car..

Shortly after the V6 pulled away i caught 2 scroates stealing lead from a roof. lol
I live in Ripponden if you ever fancy taking me for a spin ;-) (on blackstone edge itself-if you know the road)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
gunnergibson said:
you would have seen me at the traffic lights.. i was stood next to a police fiesta panda car..

Shortly after the V6 pulled away i caught 2 scroates stealing lead from a roof. lol
I live in Ripponden if you ever fancy taking me for a spin ;-) (on blackstone edge itself-if you know the road)

Wish we'd known that before! I was a co-pilot in the Vee the other Friday night. Had a blast up the M66, off through Rawtenstall, then Bacup and Todmorden. Came through Mytholmroyd and ended up stopping at a chippy alongside Hollingworth Lake on the way back.

Maybe I can get Jain to retrace her route?! :cool:

D.

ILLIAD VEE!!
gunnergibson said:

HA HA !!! I could start a 'charging' service...!! Pick-ups from Hollingworth Lake and a blast over Blackstone Edge..!!! £10 a shot..!! problem is, that wouldn't cover the fuel costs..!!! ha ha !! :rasp: The Vee is a very thirsty beast..!!! :D I do know Blackstone Edge well actually. Give you a nod, the next time I'm planning to come over that way..!!!

JAINY ;)

Yeah blackstone is great i live on oneside.. work is on the other.. daily route.. only probs are livestock...or deadstock.

the mytholmroyd roys is a bit bumpy in sections..but still an interesting climb.

pm me if you both plan a trip over.. lol