ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blueflame- Opinions

Burgandy 174 sport t
ask rory!!

imo they sound and look gash and aint really the best of fits

my k-tec is even beter!!

ST
They are hideous, look sh1t, sound sh1t, the welds are rubbish, makes your car slower than it really is, this was proven yesterday on the rolling road where a standard 182 ran 186bhp but a 182 with a blueflame cat back on ran 173 hmm not a good advert is it?

The rolling road yesterday was pretty accurate as there was a mk1 Astra GTE with a standard 2.0L red top in it and it was getting book horse power and torque.

They should stick to bike exhausts!!

Last edited:
  Nissan 350Z
Hmmm...

Well i dont buy this power argument, mine has always felt quicker since i got mine on.

Also, it didnt sound particularly good when i first got it, but it doesnt sound that bad now, its calmed down and sounds like the OEM one just a bit louder.

TBH, i am not sure what i believe on these forums these days. Every other post i read, i read stuff like "182s never make their quoted figure", and yet when it suits the topic of conversation, suddenly they make more power, with a modified one making less.

Its almost like these green stuff pads i got which were allegedly better than OEM because a certain person said so, yet thats not my experience ;)

I am not saying for a moment that they are the best exhausts around, but they do make a worthy replacement to the standard one, looking and sounding a bit better and making it feel a bit keener.

Its no wonder i never know what to believe what i read on this forum.

Clio 172 mk2
Seems to be lots of different opinions/expereriences regarding exhausts and conflicting reports.

CTR--VX220D
They are hideous, look sh1t, sound sh1t, the welds are rubbish, makes your car slower than it really is, this was proven yesterday on the rolling road where a standard 182 ran 186bhp but a 182 with a blueflame cat back on ran 173 hmm not a good advert is it?

The rolling road yesterday was pretty accurate as there was a mk1 Astra GTE with a standard 2.0L red top in it and it was getting book horse power and torque.

They should stick to bike exhausts!!

This is not an accurate way of measuring the bhp of a modification. All cars have different bhp.... you can buy a good one - and a bad one.

That car that measured less could have either had someting wrong with it or was a 'bad un'.

The only way you can gauge how much bhp/torque a mod produces/looses is by doing a RR before and after on the same car.

You are posting irrelevant information - very misleading.

BTW.... I have a Yozzasport Ragnotti system ;)