ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blueflame performance exhaust systems

Blue 182
anyone know what there like for a 182 GOOD or BAD and the de cat, only £350.00 but like to know if anyone got one on, and whats the pippercross induction kits like

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
my 172 cat back is spot on as far as fitment and looks go and quality (but i did take mine down to BF to get made and fitted rather than buy it off internet). bit loud on motorway but wat aftermarket exhaust isnt.
was gonna get a decat for it but CBA with hassle.

for £350 u cant complain at all mate its well worth it.

LY V6 with Recaros
I like my one, it sounds nice, but I don't thinks it's too loud. It looks nice, and they are cheap!

R

rich[182]

What's your budget ?
Upto £400 I'd go Milltek
Very pleased with mine

If your budget is £500 I'd still get Milltek but also get Yozzasport de-cat too

Blue 182
Thanks but no one said anything about the pippercross induction kits, so what would you all recomend ?

Milltek'd 182
pipercross wont really add power, just a bit of noise so i've been told anyway. ITG panel filter and maybe sort the cold air feed out and thats the best bet, unless you have silly money and go for a maxogen.

most people who buy blueflames want to sell them! get a Milltek, i have one and really like it. Or spend more and go for Yozzasport, BTB (shed motorsport), or if your loaded orbisound.

oh and i'm in ports quite alot if you wanted to see the Milltek before you buy...? or come to the meet sunday..!

Blue 182
Thanks weres the meet on sunday and were in ports do you go id like to see it some time if thats ok

i sold mine (blueflame) as i hated it and thought i was crap lol. felt like a tesco value product imo bad sound/poor fit etc, very happy with a btb (Shed motorsport) now, and they are on offer at £500, or get a milltek or yozza imo

Milltek'd 182
westerham, check it out on the local meetings section TN16 2EU is the postcode. there will be a few different systems about, so you can see what one you like best. otherwise, my 'ladyfriend' lives in halls, near route 66 so i usually park near that....most of the time along the main road (dont know what its called) which is near the rugby ground if you know it?

Golf R soon...
Nothing wrong with my blueflame, fitting is good, tailpipes look great and the sound aint bad!

Daz

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah Ditto with DazG think mines quite nice too, tails look nice, fit was good & has a nice rasp when building up on the throttle. As already said in post can be a bit boomy on a long run & around the 4k mark.

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
i sold mine (blueflame) as i hated it and thought i was crap lol. felt like a tesco value product imo bad sound/poor fit etc, very happy with a btb (Shed motorsport) now, and they are on offer at £500, or get a milltek or yozza imo

This man knows what he's talking about. The blueflames are cheap for a reason which people are finally starting to realise, they're good at making a noise and thats about it.

If you want something that performs, looks good and is the best made system out there then you should check out our system, which is currently on offer at £500 instead of the usual £595, for more details look here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210750&highlight=btb

A deal could also be done on the fitting side of things, and possibly delivery as mat and myself get around the country a fair bit.

Joe