ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth head unit's

In between cars....
Looking at getting one of these in the next couple weeks when i get another car

Was wondering what the handsfree feature is like with these headunits and where is the microphone located?

Ive had a Parrot handsfree kit wired into an old car i had, was excellent

Are these head unit's of a similar quality?

Anybody got one they would recommend?

I had a sony bluetooth headunit in my golf, was completely shite, you had to properly shout to get anybody to hear you

i had a blaupunkt one in my 172, external mic and stored all numbers and stuff, was really good, its for sale aswell ;)

In between cars....
I was well impressed with the parrot i had in the polo, was the ck3100, very good bit of kit

Might just get another parrot when it comes time, then at least i can get any head unit

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Get one of the latest alpine units. Basically includes a builtin parrot kit. No point on getting a seperate kit IMO,.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Alpine with built in parrot kit. Impressed with mine, mic is attached inbetween the steering wheel and speedo. Easy to see who's calling and pick up. Calling can take a while as you scroll through, a bit speedier as you can skip through the alphabet, not tried voicedial as it wouldn't work with the iPhone, new update might help but I'm JB'd. Can also select call on the phone and select to play through the HU if you want.

Impressed with mine, CDE-104BTi I think, or something like that. £190 with full iPod/iPhone control and charging.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Alpine with built in parrot kit. Impressed with mine, mic is attached inbetween the steering wheel and speedo. Easy to see who's calling and pick up. Calling can take a while as you scroll through, a bit speedier as you can skip through the alphabet, not tried voicedial as it wouldn't work with the iPhone, new update might help but I'm JB'd. Can also select call on the phone and select to play through the HU if you want.

Impressed with mine, CDE-104BTi I think, or something like that. £190 with full iPod/iPhone control and charging.

+1